8. Delicious and Easy to Include in Your Diet
Pineapples are delicious, handy, and simple to add to your diet.
They are relatively inexpensive and accessible all year in many American markets since they may be purchased fresh, tinned, or frozen.
You may eat them on their own or add them to smoothies, salads, or homemade pizzas.
Here are a few simple recipes that make use of fresh pineapple:
- Smoothie with pineapple, blueberries, and Greek yogurt for breakfast
- Salad with tropical roast chicken, almonds, blueberries, and pineapple
- Lunch: Hawaiian burgers cooked from scratch (beef burgers with a pineapple ring)
- Baked ham with pineapple and cherries for dinner
- Pineapple fruit salad for dessert